Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
A husband and wife are shopping in their local supermarket. The husband picks up a case of Budweiser and puts it in the cart.
- "What do you think you're doing?" asks the wife.
- "They're on sale, only $10 for 24 cans," he replies.
- "Put them back, we can't afford them," demands the wife.
- "What do you think you're doing?" asks the husband.
- "It's my face cream. It makes me look beautiful," replies the wife.
- Her husband retorts: "So does 24 cans of Budweiser and at half the price."
That's him in Aisle 5.